Job descriptionService Architect
Up to £40k/Bonus scheme/Pension matched up to 10%
Your next role is within a large global company that prides themselves on developing their talent internal.
You will be working in a fairly autonomous role that will involve communication and assistance across several key areas of the business including the projects team.
The key responsibilities of the role are;
- Develop and maintain the service management roadmap.
- Develop and maintain the service catalogue
- Ensure the smooth transition of new services and partners
- Review the impact to services and capacity plans as new services are introduced/removed/changed and then identifying and managing risks
- Ensure the service documentation and underpinning processes are in place
- Continuously ensure effective knowledge transfer to operational teams
- Provide services expertise and best practice advice and support
- Develop and implement new service lines and ensure successful adoption
You will have;
- A proven track record of successful service design and transition
- A thorough understanding of ITIL service management methodology
- An understanding of PRINCE2 or similar project management methodology.
- Good awareness of Data Centre and Cloud technologies