Job descriptionAutomation Engineer
£44,000 - £48,000
My client are an engineering company that dedicate themselves into understanding their customer's needs. They utilise many years of knowledge through their machines, projects and offer unparalleled quality and reliability. They are equipped in completing the full concept through to the manufacturing of the product.
This position will focused on managing the automation aspects of the machinery, making sure they are designed to the highest standard and within the set deadlines.
Job responsibilities include:
• Ensure the automation aspects of the machines are designed to the highest standard, within budget and within the set deadlines.
• Write, modify and fault find PLC programing software (Siemens & Allen-Bradley).
• Attend site visits to provide support for automation commissioning.
• Liaise with both internal and external customers, ensuring they are kept up to date with automation design aspects.
To be considered for the position:
• Extensive experience in programming PLC's with Siemens or Allen-Bradley.
• Experience working in a similar Automation or control systems position.
• Proven experience managing electrical / automation design projects.
• Great knowledge of fast paced, industrial, automated machinery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are heavily focused on being the very best that they can be. These opportunities don't come around often, so if you think you have what it takes then apply now!