Job descriptionMaintenance Engineer
£32,000 - £34,000 + Overtime
4 on 4 off (Days Only)
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a long established food manufacturing company based near Spalding. The company are renowned for putting their staff at the forefront of everything they do and always offering the right people who share the same passion and desire, opportunities to progress within the company. The company and the position is all about team fit and finding someone with the right personality and drive. You'll be working with tried and tested machinery that can offer a fantastic chance to develop your skill sets further, and also offer you the chance to extend your skill sets and take on new areas of engineering also.
As a Maintenance Engineer you'll be working the 4 on 4 off (days only) shift pattern and you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to new and innovative ideas to help improve production and line efficiency
- Carry out routine planned maintenance in line with the company schedule that is outline by the manager
- Liaise with the relevant points of contact within the company to report any issues and inform them of any areas of improvement or feedback
- Maintain, organise and prioritise your own work load and report to varying departments when required
In order to carry out the above responsibilities, the company needs to see that you've gained the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience of working in a manufacturing environment and a strong understanding of the site operations
- Relevant training and engineering Qualifications and manufacturing relevant certificates - i.e. HACCP and City and Guilds
- A strong desire and drive to improve your skillset and progress in your career
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with an ability to convey information concisely
This position is the best opportunity you will find to start your career in an industry that can offer world class training and development plains as you progress in your career. If you've got relevant engineering qualifications and you're ready to join a company that will put you first, then apply now!