Job descriptionManufacturing Manager
I currently have the pleasure of working with a highly successful manufacturing company, based in West Suffolk. This privately owned business are going from strength to strength and their order book is ever growing. They specialise in manufacturing components for specialist machinery, working to customer's bespoke requirements.
An amazing new opportunity now exists for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join and lead this talented manufacturing team. The successful individual will firstly develop their product knowledge and then ultimately take control over all manufacturing. Strong leadership and a great understanding of continuous improvement, are essential to be successful within this position.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement new production strategies, ensuring all customer deadlines are met.
- Support, train and develop the multi-skilled manufacturing team.
- Manage and seek out ways to improve product quality and production time.
- Identify key areas for improvements across site, focusing on performance and reducing waste.
This company would expect you to have gained the following skills and experience during your time as a Manufacturing Manager:
- Must have previous experience leading a manufacturing or production team.
- Great understanding of continuous improvement strategies.
- Having an engineering background will be advantageous, giving you a good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who are heavily focused on being the very bet that they can be. These opportunities do not come around often, so if you think you have what it takes then apply now.