Job descriptionDesktop Engineer / Deployment Engineer - Windows 10
£17 - £18.50 (To Umbrella Company)
3 Months Initially
I have an immediate requirement for a Deployment Engineer to join a fast paced, customer focused IT function on a contract basis as part of a Desktop Deployment / Hardware refresh project.
You will be working as part of a close knit team delivering a large scale Windows 10 Deployment. You will work closely with the Project Manager to arrange a schedule of sites to visit, gaining access to machines that need upgrading. Working through a check list of tasks you will ensure that the machine is properly upgraded and installed with all required software and personal files before signing it off with the user.
- NHS Experience is important
- Windows 10 deployment and installation
- Technical 2nd Line IT Support skills - Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience of remote access tools
- Trouble-shooting typical IT faults and user issues
This role represents an opportunity to join a large, well respected IT function, in a position that is highly likely to extend.
To be considered for this role please apply now!