Job descriptionInterim Planning Manager
6 month fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
£32,000 - £35,000
Are you looking for your next interim position or are you immediately available looking for your next Planning Management role?
Do you have experience with SAP in a Food Manufacturing environment?
Interim Planning Manager required for a food manufacturing company with a strong presence in the UK's chilled and frozen division, as Planning Manager you will have two Planners reporting direct and managing the sales and order processing for the site, reporting in to the Head of Supply Chain. You will work closely with Sales, Customers and Operations to ensure the site achieves and maintains the targeted level of accreditation.
For you to be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing planning processes and policies in conjunction with the senior management teams in order to drive continuous improvement
- Review and develop your direct reports and team to improve their performance against standards and targets, ensuring that both site and all personnel are equipped to deliver against all expectations
- To act as a key liaison point between operations, sales and customers communicating production vs plan and formulating an appropriate response to address fluctuations in production and/or orders; e.g. saying yes or no to whether orders can be fulfilled
Your skills and qualifications will consist of:
- Experience of building production plans with products with short shelf life and requiring intensive labour
- Demonstrable excellence in managing the different needs of customers, operations & sales in a very fast paced environment
- Experience working with SAP management system
If you are available and looking for your next role within a food manufacturing environment and feel you can bring change and experience to the table apply now.