Job descriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an exciting business in Stowmarket. This is no ordinary industry and this is no ordinary role, offering a salary of up to £50,000 for the right candidate.
The role of the Finance Manager will be to manage and control the daily operation of the finance and accounting functions, including tax activities, internal auditing, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, cost reporting and analysis, to name but a few.
As an experienced Finance Manager you will have:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA with 7 years accounting/reporting experience or hold a degree in accounting or a closely related field.
- 3 years minimum supervisory/management experience
- Statutory reporting and UK GAAP
- Working knowledge of UK Tax Laws
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working for a multinational organisation and US GAAP would be beneficial
If this Finance manager position sounds perfect for you then APPLY NOW