Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Engineer - Electrical Bias
Salary: up to £20 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday
Would you like the opportunity to work with a British founded company who have recently been acquired by a well-known and well-funded international group? This company is passionate about the products they produce and innovative in the way in which they approach the market.
You will work as part of a small but highly skilled engineering team who are adaptable to work on maintenance, projects and site services. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the existing equipment and PLC control systems from fault finding to basic programming. Initially this is a contract position with the potential for the right person to go permanent.
You must have the following experience -
• Previous experience of programming PLC systems
• 17th edition wiring regulations would be beneficial
• CAD experience desirable
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• A relevant qualification in Electronic/Electrical engineering
• Good understanding and the ability to work on electrical panels
Your key responsibilities will be -
• Working alongside the Engineer team to design, develop and maintain control systems and software
• Prepare analysis, design calculations for the development of new systems
• Evaluate and improve the existing systems/tools based on the current demands
• Program PLC systems
• Test and commission new equipment
• Prepare design and test reports
• Provide engineering support for end users for the new systems/tools
If you want to develop and progress your career in a company that is undergoing major growth then apply now.