Job descriptionDesign Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
This Engineering Company specialise in the design & manufacture of offshore structures and they have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer to join their dynamic team to support current & future growth. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Engineering and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Based within the Research & Development team, you ll be working closely with several parts of the business, with the ultimate goal of providing their customers with the best engineered solution possible.
- Design various bespoke Engineered projects using AutoCAD 2D & some SolidWorks 3D
- Create BOM's
- Communicate with both internal & external customers
- Provide technical support both on & off-site occasionally
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Structural/Civil Engineering
- Have relevant experience designing structures
- Be able to prioritise workloads efficiently
- Experience with the Oil and Gas or Offshore structural design
You can be rest assured that this job is certainly going to engage your creative side and passion for Engineering, learning off of other bright dynamic individuals, working with state of the art technology on a number of different projects that will stretch your abilities and really challenge your engineering mind.
If the above interests you, apply now!