Job descriptionSite Services Engineer
£34,000 - £36,000
Monday - Friday
Are you ready to join an industry power house, known for having an incredible training and development programme?
Are you an engineer with an extensive experience maintaining site services?
If so, I am currently recruiting for your next opportunity.
I am currently working with a company who are looking to take on a Site Services Engineer to come and join a well-established and long standing team. You will be joining a company that has been growing and developing since they were founded well over 50 years ago. As an engineer, you will be offered training that is second to none and be given the opportunity to hone and develop the skills that you already have. When you start working on site, you will be reporting in to the newly appointed engineering manager or is already implementing new and innovative ideas to continuously make improvements that are re-enforcing the fact that this company is the best at what they do.
You will be working highly desirable Monday to Friday hours. The company will go above and beyond to help their staff with their day to day responsibilities. Some of these will include:
- Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on the services plant.
- You'll be responsible for continuously seeking out improvements in regards to reliability, cost savings and energy reductions.
- Completing detailed work and parts reports, using a computerised system.
- You will conduct food safety audits, site safety and risk assessments.
While the company provides the highest quality of training and development opportunities, they would expect you to have gained the following skills during your experience as an engineer:
- Experienced working within an industrial site services position, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- A logical thought process with the ability to communicate efficiently across all levels.
- Be able to act on your own initiative but also be able to work as part of a team.
If you want to join a fantastic, forward thinking company, that invests in their employees, then apply now.