Job descriptionCoded Welder
Up to £36,000
Monday to Friday - Rotating Days and Nights
Are you a passionate and ambitious engineer, with experience welding with Duplex?
Do you want to join a growing company with a global impact?
If so, then I need to talk to you.
I'm currently working with a company based in the heart of Cambridgeshire who have been operating out of their forever growing site for over a century, as they look to take on a highly skilled coded welder. The manufacturing powerhouse has grown exponentially through the years and can comprehensively say that the products they produce are changing lives. As a coded welder, you'll be working on state-of-the-art equipment making world class products for an incredible range of sectors and industries.
As a Coded Duplex Welder you'll be working alongside a team of highly skilled individuals and take responsibility for making sure that the on-going projects and mission critical products are completed and carried out to the highest of standards. Day to day your responsibilities will include:
• Assembling, Fabricating and Welding of stainless steel parts and duplex parts
• Maintaining and operating highly advanced robotic welding equipment
• Pro-actively identify potential issues and pragmatically create resolutions
In order to be considered for this position you will need to have gained the following skills and experiences in a similar position:
• Extensive knowledge of being able to read and work from engineering drawings
• Previously been a coded welder with MIG/MAG and TIG Stainless steel, 2205 Duplex welding
• Past work experience welding to X-Ray standards
An opportunity to work for a company of this calibre does not come around often, so if you're ready to work for a world class company then apply now!