Job descriptionProduct & Purchasing Manager
I currently have the pleasure of working with one of the most successful Food Manufacturing companies in the Norfolk area. They have approached me with an amazing role which can offer great development opportunities, a fantastic package and the opportunity to make a huge impact on a great business.
This well established, nationwide company are currently looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Manager to join their successful team as they continue to develop and grow. This role is a key position that contributes to the overall success and sustainability of the business.
The company will go above and beyond to help their staff with their day to day responsibilities. Some of these will include:
- Develop a supply strategy that is implemented and communicated across the business and enables growth in terms of sales and margin.
- Deliver savings within the supply chain via negotiation, relationship development, logistics and reducing waste.
- Plan, and execute product strategy that ensures efficiency of communication, product management, and implementation.
The company provides the highest quality of training and development opportunities but they would expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within a senior procurement position, ideally within the food manufacturing industry.
- Must have great communication skills with experience negotiating at the highest level of the business.
- Having a great attention to detail is vital, while also working within a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are heavily focused on hiring the best employees. These opportunities don't come around often, so if you think you have what it takes then apply now!