Job descriptionElectrical Supervisor
4 on 4 off (Nights Only)
I am currently working with a highly successful business, who are looking to take on an Electrical Supervisor, to come and join a well-established and long standing team. You will be joining a company that has been growing and developing since they were founded well over 30 years ago. As an Electrical Supervisor, you will manage a talented team while also be given the opportunity to hone and develop the skills that you already have.
You will be working working a popular 4 on 4 off shift pattern, on a nights only basis. For this, they will be paying up to £42,000 for someone with the right experiences. Day to day you will be responsible for all things electrical engineering, whether it's reactive or planned maintenance or working on large projects.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage a talented team of electrical engineers.
- Perform PPM's and react to any large breakdowns on site.
- Continuous improvements to ensure the factory is working as efficiently as possible.
In order to carry out these day to day responsibilities, you will be required to have gained the following experiences and skills:
- Exceptional electrical experience. ideally within an industrial environment.
- City and Guilds 2330 electrical installations / 18th edition.
- Proven experience managing other electricians or electrical projects.
If you have the above skills and experiences and you're ready to join a company that can offer you the training and development that you deserve as an engineer, then apply now.