Job descriptionSpecification Technologist
I'm working with one of the largest Manufacturing companies in Lincolnshire, and they are currently looking for a Specification Technologist to join their rapidly growing and long standing business. The company has been operating for over 100 years and has shown time and time again why they belong at the forefront of their industry. With sites all over the world, you don't get to be this successful by staying comfortable, they want people to push for new ideas, embrace change and not be afraid to stand out.
Enough about this amazing company, here is the info regarding the job itself:
As a Specifications Technologist, you will work closely with the Production Team, ensuring all customer specifications are completed accurately and within the agreed timescales.
Some of your day to day responsibilities are going to include:
- Create and maintain customer specifications and artwork, with a very high level of accuracy.
- Promptly respond to all customer queries, both internal and external.
- Review raw material specifications to ensure they contain all the correct data for the customer.
In order to work to the high standards set by this company, you will need to have had experience in carrying out the above responsibilities in an engineering environment and have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working with customer specifications, within the food manufacturing industry.
- Proven experience communicating directly with customers and suppliers.
- Confident managing data to calculate recipes, nutrition claims, rehydration, meat calculations etc.
An opportunity to work with a company that can offer so much scope for professional development is genuinely hard to come across but if you think you have the skill set and experience they're looking for then do not miss out. Apply now…