Job descriptionIT Security Engineer (Space Industries)
Competitive Salary / Full Time
Are you looking to work for a leading Consultancy who specialise in Satellite and Space Programmes?
Cooper Lomaz are partnering with a leading Consultancy in Germany who support the development of systems for future Satellite programmes.
We are looking for experienced Security Engineers who have exposure to working within the Space/Aerospace/Defence sectors and are looking to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Trade-off and prototyping of new IT security solutions
- Helping createand develop of existing IT security solutions
- You will provide your IT Security experience and services to internal and engineering teams as required
- Involved in vertification of compliance/activities related to IT systems vulnerability management
- IT security monioring
- Generation of IT Security Reports
- Experience with vulnerability management in particular performing vulnerability assessments
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002 and standards like ISO/IEC 27000-series
- Strong English language skills
- Be able to design, implement and deliver large-scale enterprise security solutions
- Have worked with Rapid7 insightVM, performing vulnerability scans on equipment in production/operations
- Experience with setup and operations of a Security Operations Centre.
If you are interested in discovering more about this client and the future projects we are working on then please Apply Now to find out more.
Please note, that this client has asked for the following experience in order to be sucessful; Space/Aerospace/Defence Background.