Job descriptionBury St Edmunds
£25,000 to £30,000 PA
Cooper Lomaz are working with a growing MSP based in Bury St Edmunds, who are looking for an experienced IT engineer to join their team.
The role will be a mixture of in-house support and onsite client support, based on your local geographical area. There will be a focus on 2nd/3rd line support, covering a varied and ever changing workload. One day you can be dealing with server installations, the next PC deployments or Hyper V maintenance. The ideal candidate will be flexible and people focussed in their approach. They are looking for an individual who has experience with Microsoft Server 2012-2019, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper V, Microsoft OS, and Networks.
• Prior experience of 2nd line IT support
• Expert troubleshooting abilities
• Exposure of Microsoft server technologies
• Active Directory administration
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Microsoft desktop operating systems
• Network technologies such as routers, switches, wireless etc.
• Client facing/delivery skills
• Full UK Drivers License
My client is looking to offer an attractive package to the ideal candidate, and is looking for an individual who will grow and develop into a key member of the team.
If you are looking for a change of scenery then Apply NOW!