Job descriptionMaintenance Engineer
£38,000 - £40,000
4 on 4 off / Days Only
I currently have the pleasure of working with one of the largest, most successful FMCG companies in the Huntingdon area. They have approached me with an amazing role which can offer great development opportunities, a fantastic package and the opportunity to work within a highly experienced Engineering Team.
This well established, multi-site company are currently looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their successful team as they continue to develop and grow. The current engineering team is time served so they are now keen to employee someone who enjoys seeking out continuous improvements and also getting involved with engineering projects.
Within this role you will be working a 4 on 4 off, permanent days shift pattern. The company will go above and beyond to help their staff with their day to day responsibilities. Some of these will include:
- Ensure all PPMs are completed within the allotted time frame, adhering to the company's standards.
- Make sure that all breakdowns and remedial work adheres to the company's high standards, following this up by recording the information in the correct systems.
- All Non Conformances are to be completed in a timely manner, resulting in the site being audit ready at all times.
- Health and Safety, Company policies and procedures are to be complied with at all times while carrying out the above responsibilities.
The company provides the highest quality of training and development opportunities but they would expect you to have gained the following skills and experience during your experience as an engineer:
- Extensive experience working in a maintenance position, ideally in the FMCG industry.
- City and Guilds (or equivalent) qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance (or similar)
- Be able to act on your own initiative but also be able to work as part of a team.
- Maintain the highest of standards when it comes to Food Safety and Health and Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are heavily focused on hiring the best employees and providing them with the tools they need to be a successful engineer. These opportunities don't come around often, so if you think you have what it takes then apply now