Job descriptionTechnical Services Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000 + great benefits
An opportunity to have a well rounded and all encompassing job where you will be continuously learning while allowing you the opportunity to be client facing, supporting external & internal systems. You will be involved in technically supporting a suite of specialist products, while also being involved in the initial installation, migration and upgrading of these products.
This organisation have customers all over Europe and have a global reach. Their products are key to enabling the smooth running of health organisations, while also making sure speedy and well managed services for end users.
The company have just gone through a huge re-brand of the business so they are more aligned with their parent company overseas. Due to ever increasing sales and growth, you will be joining at an exciting time which will grant you a career with plenty of different opportunities to progress/develop.
- You will be providing technical support to customers
- Remotely install, configure and upgrade software for clients.
- Write installation documents for clients
- Support the team with monitoring, installing & maintaining internal software & hardware
- Record & document activities & communications on the internal system, as per pre agreed process.
Preferential Job Skills:
• Experience with NoSQL / Object Orientated Databases / Intersystems CACHE
• Healthcare experience
• Technical support background
• Great understanding of computer systems
• Windows Servers & Desktops
• Presentation skills
• Great communication skills both written and verbal
Interviews can be arranged with short notice and will be held using video technology. So apply now to find out more.