Job descriptionProduction Engineer
12 hour day and night shift rotating pattern
£48,000 - £52,000
Nationwide food manufacturing company known for offering excellent development and career progressing opportunities. This industry powerhouse based in Cambridgeshire are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to join a well established Engineering team on a rotating 12 hour shift pattern, you will need experience in boiler operations, steam supply pipework maintenance including heat exchange and boiler strip downs.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Support development and implementation of action plans to address root cause of all failures.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and maintenance design improvements
- Responsible for attending to breakdowns promptly, and ensuring all work orders and planned maintenance tasks are completed.
- Delivering training and support to move towards minor maintenance tasks being undertaken by Operator level function.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience and qualifications in:
- HND/HNC - NVQ/C&G - Time served within relevant engineering functions
- Electrical, Mechanical, PLC and General automation fault finding
- Instrument installation and calibration experience
- Maintenance design and improvement techniques
If you have experience in site services from a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background and are looking for a company to continuously support your development. Apply Now