Job descriptionDevOps Engineer
up to £40k
£5k on call allowance, company pension, 25 days annual leave
Are you a Infrastructure Engineer that want's to push their career on from a technical perspective. Working both with hardware and software, I'm looking for a DevOps Engineer or someone who wants to progress into this space.
I have a technically diverse role based in Norwich which would really suit a hybrid skillset, to work on a programme of change geared around the facilitation and management of a varied Azure environment and wider Windows technology suite.
The technology involved in building success includes automation, security, deployment and hosting with the following technology being at the heart of the estate.
- Azure Cloud Technology (IaaS & PaaS)
- Azure Services (AD, Virtual Networking)
- Windows Server Platforms (2012, 2016, 2019)
- IIS Web Servers (7.5, 8)
- Powershell, AZ CLI, Python or Bash scripts for automation
Any commercial or personal experience with the following technology and tooling would be great to hear about, but are not essential.
- Version control with Git, TFS, SVN or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of CI/CD Tools including Azure DevOps, Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Config tools including Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack etc
- Containers with Kubernetes, Docker or similar
- Infrastructure as Code using Azure Resource Manager, Terraform, CloudFormation
If you're keen to work in role that is leading the way in the technology sector, APPLY NOW!