Job descriptionCyber Technology Specialist - Salary up to €45k - Munich
My client is offering an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 World's Most Innovative Companies'.
My client is looking to expand their Cyber Security Defence team, we are not looking for candidates with direct technical knowledge, but has a willingness and strong ability to learn.
This position is open to recent graduates and those with 1 - 3 years experience. The CT role will require strong customer facing abilities in order to support both client facing operations and creating a link between the software sales team and technical infrastructure team.
• Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and key accounts.
• Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
• Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
• Act as a technical touch point between both clients and partners.
• Top 150 globally or Top 10 locally ranked university, with 2.0 (upper second class equivalent).
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company who will offer great exposure to both sales and technical aspects of an increasingly growing business and product.
If this position is of interest please attach your most up to date CV.