Job descriptionMaintenance Engineer
£36,000 - £38,000
4 on 4 off, days only
I am currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join a nationwide food manufacturing company based in Spalding. The company are renowned for putting their staff at the forefront of everything they do and always offering the right people who share the same passion and desire, opportunities to progress within the company. You'll be working with tried and tested machinery that can offer a fantastic chance to develop your skill sets further, and also offer you the chance to extend your skill sets and take on new areas of engineering also.
As a Maintenance Engineer you'll be working a highly desirable 4 on 4 off, days only, shift pattern.
You will be responsible day to day for:
- Contribute to new and innovative ideas to help improve production and line efficiency
- Carry out routine planned maintenance in line with the company schedule that is outline by the manager
- Liaise with the relevant points of contact within the company to report any issues and inform them of any areas of improvement or feedback
- Maintain, organise and prioritise your own work load and report to varying departments when required
In order to carry out the above responsibilities, the company needs to see that you've gained the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience of working in an FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment and a strong understanding of the site operations.
- Relevant training and engineering Qualifications and manufacturing relevant certificates - 18th edition and ideally a multi-skilled apprenticeship.
- PLC fault finding and diagnostic experience.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with an ability to convey information concisely.
This company works with some of the biggest names in Food and can genuinely offer you progressive opportunities. If you have experience working at the same level and in a similar environment, then this is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss, apply now!