Job descriptionService Delivery Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a business and be the bridge between the business and one of their leading customers.
You will be holding strong, commercial experience of working in a similar Service Management-focussed position; where you've managed large, complex clients. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for supporting the Business Partners in establishing an optimal set of service levels that align to the delivery of business requirements.
Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Agree optimal Service and Operational (SLAs & OLAs) with both internal and external service providers, costing each as appropriate
- Document the work flow and touch points between the various service providers both internal and external and gain agreement and sign off as appropriate.
- Agree in conjunction with the Business Partners and relevant staff in the wider business the service the Operations Directorate will provide.
- Identify continuous improvements to services, provide costs and or savings for the improvements and agree with Business Partners and the business as appropriate
- Keep SLA's and OLA's optimal for the business
- Escalate issues where appropriate.
A full list of responsibilities will be provided in the job description.
It is absolutely essential that you have experience of the following:
- Managing the service / performance for IT within large and complex organisations.
- Excellent experience within a customer-facing IT service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft technology stack
- Very strong, analytical mind set to analyse statistics and implement the correct changes.
- ITIL Certified, or another Service Management qualification.
It is important that the candidate is able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to work closely with various Managers, dependant on needs, and provide consultative advice where necessary.
- The ability to make verbal / written presentations and influence the decision-making process.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- The ability to work effectively with minimum guidance.
- Understanding fully emotional intelligence and effectively managing the impact of their behaviour/ actions.
The successful candidate will:
- Display a fantastic work ethic and show passion for their position within the team.
- Be a strong team player happy to provide support / assistance to team members when necessary.
- Excels in the tasks they have set themselves and seeing their commitments through to completion.
- Being approachable and providing guidance for other team members.
- Ability to be calm in difficult/stressful situations.
- Tenacious and assertive
- Empathetic to clients, but also able to understand internal situation.
This is an URGENT requirement. Suitable candidates should forward their CV's immediately for consideration.