Job descriptionQuality Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
I'm currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join an industry leading company based in South Norfolk. The company operate on a global scale and they are highly successful in what they do, setting the expectations for other companies to base their business on.
Being a global company, they know the value of their employees and put them at the centre of everything they do - whether it's developing the site or the employees skill set, they will make it their priority to make your job the best it can be.
As a Quality Manager you'll be responsible for managing all production quality on site. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Lead the quality team, ensuring corrective actions from audits are implemented.
- Working closely with management on site, ensuring awareness of quality issues and encouraging two-way communication and problem solving.
- Coordinate the activities of quality and compliance team and provide direction and support as well as motivation, training, recruitment and selection for better performance and effective service.
- Conduct quality assurance audits of all production, to verify compliance with the quality management system and customer specifications.
- Manage all quality incidents, identifying causes and ensuring effective corrective actions.
In order to carry out the responsibilities to a very high standard, you will be expected to have gained the following skills and experiences:
- Solid experience with technical systems, combined with a strong track record of managing quality or technical teams within the FMCG industry.
- Level 4 HACCP, Food safety and Hygiene.
- Able to actively promote best practice and encourage factory teams to accept and make change, sharing ideas and encouraging others to generate ideas.
- Able to balance multiple workloads - Both hands on work in the factory (identifying and making improvements) and working with the technical lead on systems, procedures and processes.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, with the ability to take a logical and structured approach to decision making.
Opportunities to join and work for this company rarely become available so don't hesitate, apply now!