Job descriptionCNC 5 Axis Programmer
Competitive salary - dependant on experience
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Brilliant training and professional development
Are you an experienced CNC programmer?
Do you want to work for a family run company with a global footprint?
I'm currently working with a family established business that has been offering bespoke and large batch, precision engineered parts for a host of industries including Aerospace, Medical and Chemical. The UK born company has branched out and now operates across a multitude of continents, cementing them as a world-class and industry leading manufacturer. Because of their reputation and their high standards, you'll be expected to carry the same ambition and passion as you go through your day to day role.
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
• Create and Develop programmes across a variety of 5 axis CNC Milling Centres
• Write and optimise set up sheets to be used on the shop floor
• Be able to identify and overcome problems and issues with equipment and altering programming where necessary
In order to be successful, you will need to have gained the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of CNC machining, ideally within plastics
• 5 Axis CAM software, ideally Autodesk and Powermill
• Experience working with both Fanuc and Heidenhain controllers
This position is able to offer excellent training opportunities as well as the chance to work on and produce bespoke and prototype equipment for some of the most interesting sectors within engineering. If you're looking to join a company that can allow you make a difference within the business and still grow your career, then apply now.