Job descriptionSite Services Engineer
4 on 4 off - Days and Nights
up to £42,000
Do you want to work for a company that puts their employees first?
If the answer is yes then I have an opportunity for you to join this well-known and developing company.
I'm currently recruiting for a FMCG company, based in the heart of Norfolk, who are looking to employ an experienced Site Services Engineer. This highly successful company, who are always striving for improvement, are currently growing and developing their engineering team, with an engineering manager coming from a leading manufacturing business with a fantastic reputation in the industry. The senior management take a highly active role in their staff's wellbeing and consistently push for a greater place to work.
You will be working a 4 on, 4 off (days & nights) shift pattern. The company will go above and beyond to help their staff with their day to day responsibilities. Some of these will include:
• Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on the services plant.
• You'll be responsible for continuously seeking out improvements in regards to reliability, cost savings and energy reductions.
• Completing detailed work and parts reports, using a computerised system.
• You will conduct food safety audits, site safety and risk assessments.
While the company provides the highest quality of training and development opportunities, they would expect you to have gained the following skills during your experience as an engineer:
• Experienced working within an industrial site services position, within the FMCG industry.
• A logical thought process with the ability to communicate efficiently across all levels.
• Be able to act on your own initiative but also be able to work as part of a team.
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Qualifications