Job descriptionMulti-Skilled Engineer
Do you want to work for a company that puts their employees first?
What about someone who is constantly looking to make improvements and upgrade their equipment?
If the answer is yes then I have an opportunity for you to join this well-known and developing company.
I'm currently recruiting for a FMCG company, based in the heart of Norfolk, who are looking to employee an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer. This highly successful company, who are always striving for improvement, are currently growing and developing their engineering team with a recent addition of a new engineering manager coming from a leading manufacturing business with a fantastic reputation in the industry. The senior management take a highly active role in their staff's wellbeing and consistently push for a greater place to work. You will be an active member in the project team with the huge investments and plans they have going into site.
You will be working a 4 on, 4 off (days & nights) shift pattern. The company will go above and beyond to help their staff with their day to day responsibilities. Some of these will include:
• Make sure that all breakdowns and remedial work adheres to the company's high standards, following this up by recording the information in the correct systems
• All PPMs are to be completed in the allotted time frame, adhering to the company's standards
• All Non Conformances are to be completed in a timely manner, resulting in the site being audit ready at all times
• Health and Safety, Company policies and procedures are to be complied with at all times while carrying out the above responsibilities
While the company provides the highest quality of training and development opportunities, they would expect you to have gained the following skills during your experience as an engineer:
• City and Guilds 17th/18th Edition
• A strong electrical knowledge with experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment
• A logical thought process with the ability to communicate efficiently across all levels
• Be able to act on your own initiative but also be able to work as part of a team
If you want to join a fantastic, forward thinking company, that invests in their employees, then apply today.