Job descriptionTeam Lead .Net
Working for a leading technology solutions provider in the automotive sector with global offices and exciting expansion plans in Poland. They are growing a new .Net team who will be responsible for building a new project from scratch and working with the latest technologies. The project will involve building a completely new version of an existing solution with the main focus on backend.
- Responsible for leading the team of 5 developers, mentoring and coaching
- Act as the scrum master for the team
- Drive key technology decisions
- Communicate with product team and various stakeholders on best practices
- Experience with leading software development teams
- Strong Agile skills
- Servant leadership approach to management
- Ability to follow up on deadlines, set priorities
- Great communication skills, Fluent English
Backend: .Net Core
Frontend: Angular but switching to Vue.js
Databases: Kafka, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, SQL
Microservices with Docker
This is an exciting and challenging role with opportunity to make a real impact to the project and join a stable and globally recognized company. If this sounds interesting for you please apply and we will be in touch to discuss further!