Job descriptionThis Engineering Company specialise in the design & manufacture of special purpose machinery and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer to join their dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in Engineering and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Based within the Research & Development team, you'll be working closely with several parts of the business, with the ultimate goal of providing their customers with the best engineered solution possible. This exciting position also offers opportunity to progress within the business.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Design various bespoke Engineered projects using SolidWorks CAD
- Create BOM's
- Generate both FEA & CFD calculations
- Communicate with original equipment manufacturers
- Provide technical support both on & off-site occasionally
- Attend internal & external commercial and technical meetings
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering (HND/HNC also considered)
- Experience with either FEA or CFD
- Have relevant experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to prioritise workloads efficiently
- Be good with people of differing levels
This opportunity will not only engage your creative side and passion for Engineering, but will also enable you to learn from other bright dynamic individuals.
If the above interests you, apply now!