Job descriptionPlant Services Development Engineer- Norwich- £27,500- £33,500
An opportunity to join a highly successful local business that is a part of a multi-national group. The business have had a real recruitment drive in recent times and are looking for a Plant Services Development Engineer to join the Site Maintenance team. The position is on a double day shift pattern working Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:00 one Week followed by 14:00 - 22:00 the following Week. The company have recently come under a lot of investment and have lots of training and progression opportunities available.
The role will be carrying out servicing checks and overseeing new engineering projects from assessment of the job to reviewing the engineering requirements of the work to be carried out.
- Carrying out checks on the Water Treatment Plant checking the chemical levels, topping up soft water, recording usage and checking operation and functioning of equipment.
- Making sure the Compressor Plant and Chiller Plant are maintained
- Assessment of new projects and reviewing requirements before commencing work, this can include pipework and general fabrication
- Ordering new materials and de-commisioning old equipment as required
To be considered for the position:
- Experience working with manufacturing equipment and machinery which includes pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Welding, fabrication and pipefitting expertise
- Mechanical and Electrical competency