Job descriptionCyber Engineer - Cybersecurity/Networking/AI/Troubleshooting/Munich/Germany
Are you looking to expand your experience in the area of Cybersecurity?
Do you have a keen interest in Cyber technology and all things related to machine learning and AI?
Do you want to join a fast growing and one of the worlds most innovative companies?
If so then this could be the role for you! My client is a leading cybersecurity company with worldwide offices and impressive growth plans. Their Cyber AI Platform reduces the risks of data theft and technology
disruption that organizations face on a daily basis.
Due to growth they are seeking Cyber Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis in their Munich office. You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn. It is open to recent graduates, and those with 1 to 3 years of experience.
- This is a key technical role, working closely with clients, account managers, and other technical teams and act as the technical authority on the design and implementation of the solution.
- Act as the client's trusted advisor on the network, for both pre- and post-sale deployments.
- Assist the client from initial technical contact through to a successful deployment and provide expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Minimum 2:1 university degree or equivalent GPA
- Understanding of TCP/IP stack, OSI Model, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, VLANs, Routers, Firewalls
- Basic network troubleshooting experience
- An interest in networking and looking to develop networking skillset
This is an exciting chance to join a young and innovative company at the forefront of their industry with exciting personal and professional development opportunities. If this is interesting for you please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.