Job descriptionSenior Engineer- Software
This Engineering Company specialise in the design & manufacture of Special Purpose Machinery and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join their dynamic team to support current & future growth.
Based within the Research & Development team, you'll be working closely with several parts of the business, with the ultimate goal of providing their customers with the best engineered solution possible. You'll be writing control software for their machinery as well as performing real-time development.
- Design, redesign, code and debug low-level real-time applications primarily using C/C++.
- Liaise with external consultants regarding software projects leading and overseeing the change to ensure alignment with company requirements.
- Identify, design and develop improvements to existing software including the preparation of engineering change orders when required.
- Support the implementation of new or modified products, processes, and equipment in manufacturing.
- Conduct prototype build, in-house and/or field tests for new or redesigned products, designing tests and drafting reports findings.
- Degree qualified in Software or Electronic Engineering.
- Machine control software writing experience would be ideal.
- Development and troubleshooting on industrial machinery electronic and software systems.
- Experience with the ARM Cortex M4 processor developing Embedded Software for real-time industrial control systems.
- Firmware and software for embedded targets including Microchip PIC series written in C/C++.
You can be rest assured that this job is certainly going to engage your creative side and passion for Engineering, learning off other bright dynamic individuals, working with cool technology on a number of different projects that will stretch your abilities and really challenge your engineering mind.
If the above interests you, apply now!