Job descriptionContinuous Improvement Manager
Monday to Friday
£60,000 - £65,000
Nationwide food manufacturing company known for offering excellent development and career progressing opportunities are looking to recruit a CI Manager in to the Senior Management team, this role has become available due to an internal promotion. You will work Monday to Friday based at there site in Cambridgeshire, you will work closely with the Senior Operations Manager to identify and develop productivity ideas generation and delivery.
For you to be the successful CI Leader you will be responsible for the following:
- Building a strong foundation within the team of ways of working aligned to Total Productive Maintenance, this role will provide hands on guidance and support to all the IL6S pillars laterally with particular focus on developing Autonomous Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance.
- Support productivity agenda by teaching problem solving skills and deploying tools to meet targets in regard to cost out and people capability building
- Use Black Belt problem solving skills to manage multiple projects to target higher efficiency and reduced cost
- Operate as coach' to yellow belt programmes assisting candidates in understanding content and supporting sponsors in advancing people through programme
- Roll-out as required training programs for SMED, Kaizen A3 and standard work methodologies and in conjunction with Department leadership team engage the team to effectively utilise and sustain those methodologies
The skills you need to fulfil this opportunity are:
- Working experience within a Food Manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Degree level equivalent education in finance, engineering or business
- Operational experience gained within manufacturing- ideally Food or FMCG
- Extensive experience in successful application of Lean and 6 sigma techniques, Kaizen SMED and A3.
If you have the above experience and are looking to work for a leading manufacturer, apply now.