Job descriptionMulti-Skilled Engineer
4 on 4 off Days
Joining a stable business has never been so important, so how would you like to join a company who not only are coming into their busiest season but they have also just won three brand new customers. This is going to be a challenging role as the company are working 24/7 with full capacity however you will be a brand new addition to their growing manufacturing team. This company has just invested in new automated machinery to keep up with demand and the investment is only just beginning, they are just beginning a process to dual skill all of their engineering team through training internally and externally.
Day to day, you key responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to new ideas and processes for pre-planned maintenance
• Carry out reactive and scheduled repairs on all machinery in the factory
• Work with other key areas of the business to improve processes and make sure the production schedule is as efficient as possible
Your key skills and experience will need to include:
• Multi-Skilled qualifications - ideally with an electrical bias
• Experience working within Food Manufacturing/FMCG
• 17th Edition as a minimum, ideally 18th edition
The company has shown with past employees their ability to progress and develop their skill sets and offer opportunities to contribute to projects and continuous improvement within the business.
If you're ready for a change and are looking to join a company that will value you for your skill set and the difference you can make, then apply now.