Job descriptionRF Engineer- Test & Circuit Design- South Essex- Negotiable salary
Based in South Essex, my client has a fantastic opportunity for a RF Engineer to join their growing team. This is an excellent chance for someone to join a small team to develop their career within a leading manufacturer and technology company that are part of a worldwide group. Their technology has been patented so due to their own success and the expansion of their manufacturing operation in the UK, this role is a different opportunity for this site and gives the RF engineer a chance to work with a well established R&D department.
Job responsibilities include:
- Support full life-cycle product development
- Design & prototype RFID inlays using embedded wire technology
- Supporting the manufacturing team
- QC testing for manufacturing process control
To be considered for the position:
- Hands on experience in working with radio frequency identification test equipment
- Worked with radio frequency systems and applications
- Antenna design
This is an exciting role for someone to join a team whilst working within a very technical environment.