Job descriptionCyber (Network) Engineer
Working for a leading cybersecurity company with worldwide offices and impressive growth plans. Their Cyber AI platform aims to reduce the risks of data theft and technology disruption and applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cybersecurity.
Due to growth they are seeking a Cyber Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in either their Rome or Milan offices. You do not need any prior knowledge in Cybersecurity, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn and a background in networking technologies.
- This is a key technical role, working closely with clients, account managers, and other technical teams and act as the technical authority on the design and implementation of the solution.
- Act as the clients' trusted advisor on the network, for both pre- and post-sale deployments.
- Assist the client from initial technical contact through to a successful deployment and provide expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Minimum 2:1 university degree or equivalent GPA
- Understanding of TCP/IP stack, OSI Model, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, VLANs, Routers, Firewalls
- Basic network troubleshooting experience
- An interest in networking and looking to develop networking skillset
This is an exciting chance to join an innovative leader in cybersecurity who are at the forefront of their industry. They offer exciting personal and professional development opportunities with structured training programs and the chance to progress into new areas. If this is interesting for you please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.