Job descriptionDevelopment Manager
Working for a leading global tech solutions provider with 20 years market presence and worldwide offices. Due to continued growth there are expanding the tech office in Krakow and looking for a Team Manager to join and manage leadership teams and help drive the software development department forward.
- Manage the leadership team of 3-4 managers who each have a development team of 5 Java developers reporting to them.
- Implement Agile practices and act as a chief of scrum masters.
- Set priorities, discuss product scope, and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Take full responsibility for products/systems from requirement stage, handle objectives, budget, workload, resources and target dates.
- Promote and drive technology initiatives including the move to microservices and CI/CD.
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing a leadership team.
- Their tech stack is predominantly Java so a strong software background to understand the full SLDC is essential.
- Understand Agile and be able to recommend best practices.
- Solid project planning skills to manage priorities shift, create contingency plans etc.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Polish and ideally who has worked in an international company.
With an established client base over 20 years it's an exciting time to join the company with substantial growth plans for their Krakow office. They offer defined career paths, clear objectives and a transparent approach to work. Their development teams have access to the latest technologies, personal development plans to further their skills and modern offices.
For further information about the company and role details please click apply and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
BKettle@cooperlomaz.co.uk / +44 1206 638 972