Job descriptionMulti Skilled Engineer
Monday - Friday Days with a weekend rota
£32,000 - £38,000
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer?
Are you looking to join a tight-knit company that puts their employees at the forefront of everything they do?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a company in Cambridgeshire that puts their staff at the front of everything they do. They're looking for someone who has extensive experience working in an Electrical Maintenance role, ideally in a Food Manufacturing environment who has the ability to work as part of a team in order to achieve the best results possible. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working a Monday to Friday day shift pattern with a rota for weekend cover.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on machinery that includes; food packing machinery, pumping systems and electrical plant equipment
• Work as part of a team to make sure the lines are always running and reduce downtime
• Diagnosing and repairing electrical faults in the factory environment, including the maintenance equipment
• Maintain and develop working relationships between colleagues throughout the site
In order to work to these standards, the company will expect you to have the following skills and experiences:
• Comprehensive experience working in a FMCG/Food Manufacturing environment as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• City and Guilds (or equivalent) qualifications in Electrical Maintenance, or BTEC Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
• Have a strong working knowledge of diagnosing and repairing electrical faults in a Factory Environment
• Extensive knowledge of working with electrical plant equipment and the processes that they involve
The company would also like to see City and Guilds 18th edition and previous experiences working PLC systems and welding, ideally MIG and TIG. This opportunity will involve you working with the mechanical equipment also, so it is essential to have some experience when it comes to being hands on with the mechanical equipment in the factory.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join this team and hit the ground running, then apply now.