Job descriptionDigital Marketing Assistant
Local to Needham Market
£18,000 - £25,000
Monday to Friday
Have you recently graduated or looking to move in the Digital/PR field within an up and coming FMCG company?
If you want to know more read on...
Are you a digital marketing graduate or someone with 1-2 years digital agency experience looking to progress your skills in a client based role.
Positivity, enthusiasm and drive are all key interpersonal skills, along with a passion for the countryside and the great outdoors.
For you to be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate and develop all digital and social media activity for the brands.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Analyse social media & digital campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor/sales data and determine efficacy and areas for digital campaign improvement.
- Seeking out new opportunities to build collaborative relationships with bloggers, relevant brands and influencers across all accounts.
Your skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products (Photoshop/InDesign/PremierPro/Spark etc).
- Familiar with digital reporting software such as Google Analytics/Sprout etc.
- Understanding of CMS systems such as WordPress.
- Familiar with email marketing and associated platforms.
- Lives and breathes social media and fully up to date with trends, new platforms, emerging influencers.
If you want to work for a company who are forward thinking, building an every growing brand, apply now.