Job descriptionCreative Marketing Executive
Local to Needham Market
Monday to Friday
£30,000 - £35,000
Are you a Marketeer experienced in Creative and Design and like the idea of working for a growing FMCG business?
If so please read on...
The role would ideally be suited to a designer with a commercial/marketing flair, someone who is looking to progress in a client based role, who can work in a fast paced environment. Positivity, enthusiasm and drive are all key interpersonal skills, along with a passion for countryside and the great outdoors.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Working alongside the Marketing Director on the delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- To produce content and artwork - using the ADOBE creative suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop etc), to update packaging, point of sale, event stands, retail website, brochures, magazines, programmes & newsletters ensuring that content is accurate, commercial messages are strong and the required audience is top of mind.
- To support the Area Sales Managers with retail and sponsorship activity.
- To work with our PR agency to develop & create strong news stories to keep brands relevant and top of mind with trade & consumers.
Required skills & qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work in a diligent and organised manner.
- Creative, conscientious, proactive and patient individual that is enthusiastic as well as adaptable.
- Prepared to get stuck in with any task - not necessarily marketing.
- A passion for the countryside & Agriculture & Animals
- Capability to communicate with all levels of staff, directors, customers and suppliers.
If you have a creative flare and are looking to work for an ever evolving forward thinking company, who in return will offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and a pension scheme.