Job descriptionElectrical Engineer (planned Maintenance focus)
4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm
Are you leaving the R.A.F and looking to find your first job within Engineering? Are you an Maintenance Engineers looking to come away from Night Shifts?
If so, then I am recruiting for a job that you need to apply for.
I am currently recruiting for a company based in Norfolk that are looking for someone to join their growing Engineering team, the company has recently invested a lot of money into improving the factory and want someone with a desire to increase their skill set and develop their career with them. Day to day some of your responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling and organising Planned maintenance
• Delegating the work load where necessary and organise other members of staff
• Carry out Planned Maintenance and work on areas for improvement to help increase efficiency on site
You will be working within a small team of engineers, working 4 on 4 off days alongside one other Engineer. You will be expected to carry out both mechanical and electrical work. In order to do this, the following skills are desirable:
• A comprehensive understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering
• Relevant qualifications from City and Guilds
• Completion of an apprenticeship in Engineering
As well as this, the company would ideally like to see someone from a Food Manufacturing back ground however, this is not essential. If you have experience working within engineering and you're looking to apply your knowledge in a company that's investing in its site and employees then this is the opportunity for you.