Job descriptionMulti Skilled Engineer (Electrical bias)
4 on 4 off 2 days 2 nights 12 hours
Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking to join a tight-knit company that puts their employees at the forefront of everything they do?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
I am currently recruiting for a company based in Hampshire that are looking for someone to join their growing Engineering team, Day to day some of your responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling and organising Planned maintenance
• Delegating the work load where necessary and organise other members of staff
• Carry out Planned Maintenance and work on areas for improvement to help increase efficiency on site
You will be working within a small team of engineers, working 4 on 4 off with a mixture of 2 days and 2 night shifts. You will be expected to carry out both mechanical and electrical work. In order to do this, the following skills are desirable:
• A comprehensive understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering
• Relevant qualifications from City and Guilds
• Completion of an apprenticeship in Engineering
As well as this, the company would ideally like to see someone from a Food Manufacturing back ground however, this is not essential. If you have experience working within engineering and you're looking to apply your knowledge in a company that's investing in its site and employees then this is the opportunity for you.