Job descriptionInterim Electrical Engineer
Initially 3 months
Earlies and Lates
£38,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Are you ready to support a company that offer you fantastic development opportunities?
Are you immediately available and looking for a role within the Food Industry?
If you answered yes to the above please read on.
I'm currently recruiting for a company that is offering a fantastic opportunity to a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a well-established team on an interim basis. The company is market leading in their field and are currently looking to add an additional member for an intial 10 week period to support the team and business through lockdown and periods of isolation.
This role is available for you if you've had comprehensive experience working in a Food Manufacturing environment or a Manufacturing environment. You will be working a rotating day shift, working 8 hours per day/evening. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that all faults are reported in a timely manner in order to keep down time to a minimum
• Carry out and complete PPM in line with company schedules
• Make sure that the work environment a kept clean and tidy and are kept to Health and Safety standards at all times
• Make sure that the setup, change over and the operation of machinery, equipment and tools are all adhering to the companies Standard operating procedure, in order to achieve their high standards and expected level of output
In order to work to these standards and carry out the day to day responsibilities, you will need to have gained the following skills and experience:
• Strong working knowledge of Engineering and the systems at use
• A good understanding of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
• To have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
• You will need to have practical and manual handling skills along with a strong ability to solve problems
• Relevant qualifications in Electrical and Mechanical engineering either City and Guilds or equivalent
If you have the above skills and experiences and you feel that you are ready to join a company that values you, then apply now.