Job descriptionMulti Skilled Engineer
4 on 4 off - 6am -6pm and 6pm-6pm
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer?
Do you want the opportunity to be involved in your own small projects?
Are you looking to join a tight-knit company that puts their employees at the forefront of everything they do?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a food manufacturing business coming in to one of their busiest periods. They're looking for someone who has extensive experience working in a Maintenance role, ideally in a Food Manufacturing environment who has the ability to work as part of a team in order to achieve the best results possible. The main purpose of this role is to ensure all breakdowns are responded to and all planned maintenance is carried out to specified standards. The main purpose of this role is to ensure all breakdowns are responded to and all planned maintenance is carried out to specified standards.
• Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment and machinery
• Diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery and equipment
• Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
• Ensure all breakdowns are recorded on CMMS system
• Ensure all PPM's are completed
• Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment
• PPM Completion
• HNC qualification would be an advantage
• PLC knowledge
If you think you have what it takes to join our fantastic client and hit the ground running, please apply now!