Job descriptionMy Client is a high profile Global Financial Brokerage Firm & due to some internal movement they are currently looking for a Financial Crime Onboarding Analyst.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the successful onboarding and accreditation of all customers. The team works collaboratively across all the sales desks to ensure they can onboard customers quickly, efficiently and compliantly. The successful candidate is expected to take an investigative approach to on-boarding, understanding not only the compliance risks but also the commercial risks and rewards.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing Financial Crime guidance and support to the front office
• Delivering on items on the Financial Crime implementation plan and roadmap
• Conducting Financial Crime quality assurance and monitoring programs
• Assisting with Financial Crime investigations and escalations
• Assisting with the implementation and development of Financial Crime and Compliance training needs analysis
• Ensure that all new & updated client relationships have undergone the appropriate levels of client identification and verification, due diligence, sanction screening, and documentation approvals
The successful incumbent will possess:
• Deep working knowledge of Financial Crime regulation and legislation
• Deep working knowledge of FCA regulation and industry guidance
• Deep understanding of relevant domestic and international KYC/CDD requirements
• At least 4 years AML/KYC onboarding experience within a fast-paced customer centric Broker environment