Job descriptionCyber (Network) Engineer
Working for a leading cybersecurity company aiming to reduce the risk of data theft and technology disruption for their customers in various different industries. You would join their mission to make the world more secure and be exposed to the latest technology in AI, ML and cybersecurity.
This role is based in either Rome or Milan with travel in Italy & Europe to customer sites. You do not need any prior knowledge in Cybersecurity, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn and a background in networking.
- Work closely with clients, account managers, and cyber technology specialists and act as the technical authority on the design and implementation of their solution.
- Be the trusted advisor on the network for the client, for both pre- and post-sale deployments.
- Assist the client from initial technical contact through to a successful deployment and provide expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Minimum 2:1 university degree or equivalent GPA
- Available to travel frequently within Italy and occasionally Europe
- Understanding of TCP/IP stack, OSI Model, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, VLANs, Routers, Firewalls
- Basic network troubleshooting experience
- An interest in networking and looking to develop networking skillset
This is an exciting chance to join an innovative leader in cybersecurity who are at the forefront of their industry. They offer exciting personal and professional development opportunities with structured training programs and the chance to progress into new areas. If this is interesting for you please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.