Job descriptionMy client is a leading international manufacturer of building construction materials and are market leaders in their field. They have been established for many years and have grown considerably year on year.
Due to this expansion they are now seeking a Sales Office Data Administrator for an ASAP start.
Working within the Sales Office, the emphasis of the role will be to provide valuable support to the complete Sales Office Team (Processing and Purchasing) by collating data, data interpretation and data entry. The role will involve interpreting, extracting, and analysing data from differing sources and manipulating into user friendly reports.
You will possess a high standard of accuracy with the ability to prioritise workload as required, together with experience within a customer focused, fast paced environment. In addition, you will posses proven and advanced IT and database skills, specifically Excel, with working experience of PIVOT tables, formulas and V-Lookups.
An outline of your main responsibilities and duties will include:
• Gathering and entering information into department spreadsheets/Logs
• Gathering and monitoring data for ISO reporting (Non-conformance)
• Preparation & analysis of departmental data for management reports
• Questioning the data and identification of patterns/trends
• Ability to cross reference information
• Clear communication of findings/anomalies in data
• Working with other teams to gather the data required for reporting.
• Report creation & presentation of the data to relevant members of the business and clear explanation where required.
• Database administration to support the Sales office team functions.
• Review of departmental documents/data
• Sales & Purchasing document creation.
o Preparing/copying quotations for all systems
o Processing sales and purchase orders for Sales & Purchasing processing teams.
o Invoicing orders including 3rd party suppliers.
• General Administrative duties to meet the business needs.
• Working as part of a team to provide customer focussed solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and qualifications;
• Sound administrative experience.
• Excellent organisational abilities
• Proven analytical skills.
• Team spirited hands-on approach.
• High degree of accuracy
• Proven experience of working to deadlines/KPI's.
• Ability to prioritise workload and work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to demonstrate advanced level of computer literacy Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word
• Specifically, Advanced Excel with working experience of Pivot Tables
• Experienced with V Look ups, graphs and all Excel methods of presenting data
• Motivated, driven and commitment to deliver and maintain high standards of service.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your latest CV or call Gerry on 01284 701302 to discuss further.