Job descriptionExciting opportunity for a Hygiene Team Leader to join our client's Hygiene Team based in Cambridgeshire
The company is at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution means it's fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding. hey work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what's right for them and their customers.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
- To ensure excellent hygiene standards are met throughout the factory providing a good level of detailed cleaning work. High standards are to be expected.
- Monitor and report chemical effectiveness or any issues of concern.
- Ensure that provisions such as PPE and tools are well maintained and used in the correct manner.
- Food safety concerns must be raised to your Line Manager immediately.
- Deputise for the Hygiene Team Leader in their absence
- Waste is to be disposed of in accordance with raining ensuring segregation between waste materials is maintained.
- Providing training and supervising a Team of Hygiene Operatives.
- Ensuring cleaning duties are performed in a timely fashion and in full.
- Maintaining relevant cleaning documentation such as daily cleaning sign-off and periodical cleaning records.
- Ensuring the Team work to the Safe Working Procedures and monitoring the workplace to prevent unsafe acts and behaviour.
- Following reporting lines and Manager's instructions to ensure the proper level of communication within the immediate and wider Team as necessary.
- Reporting of any accidents and incidents following the channels set by the business.
- Communication skills
- Basic numeracy
- Able to follow simple task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually or as part of a Team
- Good timekeeper
- Motivated and able to motivate others.
Hours of work: 5 out of 7 days. Hours between 20:00-06:30 (8-hour shift pattern)