Job descriptionBusiness System Analyst (ERP / NAV)
Cooper Lomaz are currently working with a company based in Milton Keynes with a large online presence. Our client has the opportunity for an Business System Support Analyst (ERP / NAV) to join the team to support the infrastructure and ERP system where you will be offered clear career progression. This role is currently remote based but will be a blend of office based as well as remote once the situation allows.
The appointed candidate will be joining a team working with a Hyper Converged Infrastructure where you shall manage their ERP system, Microsoft Dynamic Nav2018, which they will shortly be looking to upgrade to Microsoft Business Central and you will be liaising with a NAV partner and picking up the overflow. The role will be supporting a user base of around 50, both office and home based, most of whom also use Microsoft Office 365. The successful candidate will be supporting the ERP System and the integrated web platform (Magento platform) and there are numerous products in its own product Information System. You shall ideally have experience supporting web based platforms and ideally have exposure to systems that integrate Credit Card processing modules incorporating a fraud protection system.
Day to day you will be ensuring the efficient running of the all the systems and working with several external hardware and software support partners. The role will encompass the network security and scheduling of upgrades, supporting the secure network for remote users and the Disaster Recovery and Back Up processes, testing and improvements.
The candidate will need to demonstrate they have a proven experience in:
• SQL Knowledge
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV2018 and Business Central
• Proven ability to support users remotely and onsite
• Understanding the integration of Magento or experience of Web based platforms
• Some knowledge or scripting or AL programming is preferred but not essential and can be trained
• Must be able to understand how all parts of the business operate
• Must be prepared to work as part of a team on their own initiatives
• Must be very well organised with the ability to prioritise workload
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a forward-thinking company with a clear development and growth path. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary