Job descriptionTechnical Commercial Development Manager - Scientific
Cambridge Science Park
£40,000 to £50,000
Monday to Friday
Have you ever fancied the excitement and opportunity of working with a fresh company who have doubled in size over the last year and are making significant impact on healthy eating paired with the largest food manufacturing companies in the US?
I have an exclusive partnership with a start up manufacturing business based in Cambridge. We are working in collaboration to build their team to grow a successful business in the FMCG industry. If you are motivated, self-started and want to succeed then my client can offer you ways in to the largest food manufacturing companies and to work with an appreciative and passionate company who believe all levels within the business are valued. If you have been thinking about a change this is the time to reach out and discuss as these roles rarely become available.
As a Technical Commercial Development Manager you will be responsible for:
• Prospecting, contacting and arranging product demonstrations with new customers
• Educate and offer outstanding customer service to customers on the product and resolve any issues that may arise
• Building and managing relationships with potential and future customers and partners
• Assessing the sales process and continuously questioning how to improve it
For you to be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Bachelors/Masters degree in a Science field, bio chemistry or organic chemistry being an advantage but not essential
• A strong interest in entrepreneurship/the commercialisation of technology
• Experience within a Customer/Business Development role
Strong communication skills
The ability to speak to potential customers about every stage of the sales cycle
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person, an opportunity to be part of a company that has huge growth potential and is already working with some incredible businesses in the US ranging from SMEs to huge multi nationals.